Authentication to prevent forgery
Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
Uses Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA and GSM to send alarms to the Central Monitoring Station and the system’s owner.
Sends a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 16 hours from battery backup.
Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds.
Protects large areas:
The Hub Plus is designed to protect large facilities with a great number of rooms and people. New powerful processor and increased memory capacity have expanded the capabilities of the control panel: up to 150 detectors and 50 cameras can be connected to the Hub and you can add 99 users and create 25 groups for room security management.
Uses all possible alarm transmission methods:
The Hub Plus is the absolute leader in field in the number of communication channels: the control panel can be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA, and GSM. Taken together, these functions ensure ultra-stable connection and instant alarm sending to the owner’s smartphone and the Central Monitoring Station.
Alarms via calls, SMS and push notifications
Synchronized operation of all communication channels
Direct connection with central monitoring stations
Increases stability by 4 times:
The Hub Plus is equipped with a GSM module with two SIM-card slots that support 2G and 3G networks. Now you can use SIM-cards of two different communications providers without any risk of communications failures. The Hub instantly switches between 2G and 3G networks. If one SIM card does not respond, the second one is activated automatically.
The Hub Plus makes it possible to use redundant Internet connection by connecting the central unit to networks of two independent communications providers: the main — via Ethernet, and the backup — via Wi-Fi. If connection of one provider fails, the hub will stay connected and continue monitoring the situation at the site.
Simplifies installation and set up
The Hub Plus has a Wi-Fi module now, so it is not necessary to lay a cable for connection to the router. The control panel is ready to operate straight out the box. It is set using the mobile application, and the detectors are connected with just one click. The device can be mounted in just a few minutes using the SmartBracket mount.
Mounted in 5 minutes
Placed in any room within a Wi-Fi signal range
Mobile application for configuring and testing
- Classification: Intelligent central unit of the security system with Wi-Fi and Ethernet modules, and dual SIM.
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub: 150
- Maximum number of cameras connected to the hub: 50
- Maximum number of users: 50
- Maximum number of rooms: 50
- Maximum number of groups: 25
- Mobile application:
- iOS 9.1 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- Communication channels:
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
- 2G (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3G (WCDMA 900/2100 (B8/B1))
- Alarm signal:
- Delivery time: 0.15 s
- Types of notifications: SMS, call, push
- Switching between 2G and 3G: Instant
- Switching between SIM cards: 4 minutes
- Communication with the CMS: Contact ID
- Processor: ARM
- Operating system: Hub OS
- Power supply:
- Mains supply: 110–240 V
- Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 A*h
- Up to 16 hours of battery life when Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections are disabled.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Remote set up: YES
- Dimensions: 162.7×162.7×35.9 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Ajax Hub Plus intelligent central unit
- Power cable
- Ethernet cable
- Installation kit
- User’s guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.