A module for integrating third-party wired devices into Ajax
Wired alarm renovation
Tens of detectors and kilometers of wire can now effortlessly be transformed into a modern smartphone-controlled security system. Replacing the old security control panel, the module connects wired devices to a hub and makes them a full-fledged part of Ajax. MultiTransmitter is a step towards awareness and reliability. For a security company, it opens the possibility to configure the equipment remotely, and users get all the benefits of managing the system through an app.
More Ajax features
IR barriers, household gas, temperature, liquid level detectors, and much more — with MultiTransmitter, these devices are ready to expand the Ajax areas of use. And wired connectivity and support of international security industry standards ensure full compatibility.
New features of old devices
MultiTransmitter has 18 wired zones, each of which can be configured in the Ajax app. The detectors connected to the zones can be active 24/7, operate with entering or exiting delay, activate sirens if necessary, and participate in automation scenarios. With MultiTransmitter, the old alarm system becomes part of a secure and smart home.
With MultiTransmitter, you can specify the type of alarm and a room for each wired device. This makes notifications more informative — you know not just what happened but where. This information is displayed using push notification, SMS, and is also sent to the security company's monitoring station under an appropriate code. A total of five types of alarms are available: intrusion, fire, medical assistance, panic button, gas alarm.
Radio communication without reliability compromises
MultiTransmitter communicates with a hub via an encrypted Jeweller radio protocol. This is a TDMA technology developed by Ajax Systems for uninterrupted communication with devices. Jeweller detects jamming attempts, switches to the backup frequency in case of interference, and allows Ajax wireless devices to run on battery power for years.
Protected against sabotage
MultiTransmitter will inform you instantly if the connected devices have been interrupted with power failure, disconnection of the signal cable, or tampering. Electricity loss at the site will not be a problem either — the backup battery can provide power to devices for up to 4 days. MultiTransmitter body itself is equipped with two tampers that respond to removal of the integration module from the mount and removal of the lid.
Instant connection loss detection with wired device (EOL)
Cavity in the body for a backup battery 7 A⋅h
2 tampers that detect dismounting and opening of the body
Made by professionals for professionals
We made sure that the installation and setup process does not require any extra time or effort. Like other Ajax devices, MultiTransmitter connects to a hub in the app by scanning a QR-code. When connecting wired devices, you don't need to know the resistors' resistance values. The system will also warn you if a device was not connected correctly.
- Number of alarm/tamper zones: 18
- Supported detector contact types: NO, NC (without R), EOL (NC with R), EOL (NO with R)
- Resistance of the EOL resistor: 1 kΩ to 7.5 kΩ
- Alarm signals processing mode: Pulsed or bistable
- Main power supply: 110–255 V, 50/60 Hz
- Backup power: 12 V DC
- Supported battery type: Battery with 4 or 7 A⋅h capacity (not included),
- Dimensions: 150 × 64 × 94 mm
- Detector power supply: 12 V DC, up to 1 A for all detector power supply outputs
- Protection against dismantling: Tamper
- Radio signal frequency band: 868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7–869.2 MHz
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax Hubs, and Range Extenders
- Maximum radio signal power: Up to 7.29 mW (25 mW limit)
- Radio signal range: Up to 2,000 m in the line of sight
- Operating temperature range: From -10°С to +40°С
- Operating humidity: Up to 75%
- Dimensions: 196 х 238 х 100 mm
- Weight: 805 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair during 24 months from the date of sale.
- MultiTransmitter board
- Installation kit
- Power cable
- User Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.