Hub 2 Manages the security system with visual alarm verification
In control of security, not your private life
Hub 2 manages all the Ajax devices in the system to alert users about open doors, broken windows, threats of fire and flooding. If burglars break into your house, Hub 2 transmits pictures from the MotionCam detectors and notifies the alarm response company about the danger. You won’t need to live under the constant supervision of the security cameras to know what’s going on.
The motion detectors react to dangerous situations as well as simple oversights. A nanny may bring the children home from the school and forget to disarm the security system, which will raise an alarm. With Hub 2, you won’t have to worry in those cases and waste money on the false alarm fines. Open an alarm notification sent by the MotionCam detector to see what happened.
MotionCam motion detector
Sends a photo-series when triggered
Delivers packages without Wi-Fi and cables
Always in touch
Hub 2 central panel uses Ethernet or one of the 2 SIM cards to guarantee the delivery of the alarms and photos from the secured objects. The channels work in parallel and back each other up in case of emergency.
Compression and transmission protocols guarantee lightning-fast delivery of the photo series even with weak Internet connectivity. Unlike with the video camera streams, with Ajax, you can evaluate the situation on the secured objects at the 0.5 kB/s Internet speed.
Uses 3 independent communication channels
Delivers alarms in 0.15 seconds
Transmits photo confirmations even on 2G
With Hub 2, you’ll know immediately if the detector has a malfunction, if someone removed it, if it is damaged, or if its body is open. Even if the lights suddenly go out, the control panel will continue its watch powered by a back-up battery.
Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
Alerts about threats, channel interference, or malfunctions
Operates for up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolves with every software update
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that can’t afford mistakes—for instance, spaceships and ballistic rocket launchers, or car brakes.
OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected from cyber attacks. Its architecture allows us to regularly expand the Ajax possibilities over the air without bothering the users.
Protected from cyber-attacks
Increased functionality with each system update
Automatically updates over the air
- Classification: The radio channel central unit with the support of visual alarm verification detectors
- Installation: Indoors
- Connected devices: 100
- Video surveillance support: Up to 25 cameras or DVRs
- Users: 50
- Rooms: 50
- Security groups(Partitions): 9
- Connected ReX (Repeaters): 5
- Scenarios: 32
- MotionCam detectors support: YES
- Communication channels: Ethernet, Two 2G SIM-cards,
- Alarm signals: Delivery time: 0.15 sec
- Notification types: SMS, call, push-notification
- Switching between the SIM-cards: 4 minutes
- CMS connectivity:
- Contact ID, SIA
- Photo verification integrated in Manitou, SBN, WBB, V1/F1, Kronos, Sentinel and Horus
- The speed of alarm delivery to the CMS: Instant
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply:
- 110-240 V with pre-installed battery
- 12 V with alternative 12V PSU power supply
- 6 V with alternative 6V PSU power supply
- Energy consumption from the 110-240 V grid — 10 W
- Built-in back-up battery: Li-Ion 2 А·h
- Ensures up to 16 hours of operation when using SIM card only
- Jeweller radio technology:
- Communication range with detectors — up to 2,000 m in an open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies — 868,0 - 868,6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW
- Block encryption based on AES algorithm
- Detector polling period — 12−300 s
- Frequency hopping
- Wings radio technology:
- Transmission of visual confirmations
- Delivery verification of packages
- Operating temperature range: From −10°С to +40°С
- Size: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 362 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Ajax Hub 2 intelligent control panel
- SmartBracket mounting panel
- Power cable
- Ethernet cable
- Installation kit
- User’s guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.