Wireless outdoor siren that notifies of danger using sound and light. The device is installed outside the room to raise an alarm for everyone to hear.Wireless street siren. An audio and visual alarm system with a customizable sound level between 85 and 113 dB. Maintains a connection to Ajax Hub at a distance of up to 2,000 meters in open space.
Works up to 1,500 meters from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business center. Powered by a 12V DC power supply or built-in batteries. Alarm length and sound level are customizable (85-113 dB).
Protection from intruders and failure
Tamper-resistant body. Disassembly immediately activates an alarm. Response from the siren can be checked every 12-300 seconds.
Works at temperatures between -20°C and +60°C and humidity up to 95%. Has a battery life of up to 5 years. Battery indicator shows battery level. Indicates current state (arm/disarm/armed). Has a built-in siren for alarms.
Simple professional-level installation
Interactive manual for easy installation. No need to disassemble the body when installing using SmartBracket mounts. The quality of the connection and detection area can be tested remotely.
- Device type: Wireless
- Use: Indoor/Outdoor
- Compatibility: Works only with Ajax Hub
- Alarm type: Light and sound
- Sound alarm volume: Adjustable, 85-113 dB at the distance of 1 m
- Working frequency of piezo buzzer: 3.5±0.5 kHz
- Light alarm: Red LED
- Arm/disarm/armed state indication: Yes
- Power supply: From on-board batteries / or external 12V DC
- Battery type: 4 CR123A batteries, 3V
- Battery indicator: Yes
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- External power supply: DC 12 V±20%
- Standby current: 70 µA (when polling every 36 seconds)
- Maximum alarm current: 1,45 A (max. volume)
- Maximum power consumption: From batteries – 4.35 W, external source DC 12V – 13.5 W
- Tamper protection: Available
- Dismount protection: Accelerometer
- Radio signal power: 25 mW
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between detector and central unit: Up to 2,000 m (6,552 ft) (in open area)
- Polling interval: 12-300 sec (adjustable)
- Alarm triggering time: Less than a second
- Customizable alarm duration: Between 3 sec and 3 min
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Working temperature range: From -20°C (-4°F) to +50°C (+140°F)
- Operating humidity: Up to 95%
- Dimensions: 200x200x51 mm (7.87x7.87x2 in)
- Weight: 502 g
- 4 CR123A batteries (pre-installed)
- Installation set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.