The four button key fob controls the security modes in the room. It is easy to activate and deactivate security modes using the key fob. The signal is sent in an encrypted format which prevents it from being intercepted.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
Works up to 1,300 meters from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business center. Can be used with third-party security systems using the uartBridge and ocBridge Plus modules. Equipped with panic button. Allows for partial arming of the system.
Easy to use
Through two-way communication with the hub, the keyfob confirms delivery of any command. User can deactivate the panic button to avoid accidental clicks.
Protection from intruders and failure
Protected with rolling code encryption and authentication.
- Number of buttons: 4
- Alarm button: Available
- Alarm button deactivation: Available
- Radio signal power: 20 mW
- Communication protocol: Jeweller (868.0-868.6 MHz)
- Maximum distance between keyfob and central unit: Up to 1,300 m (3,300 ft) (in open area)
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- Power supply voltage: 3 V
- Battery life: Up to 3 years
- Operating temperature range: From -20°C (-4°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
- Operating humidity: Up to 90%
- Dimensions: 65x37x10 mm (2.5x1.45x0.4 in)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.